The 6th National Adaptation Forum will be held in Saint Paul, Minnesota from May 14-16, 2024!
You can learn more about the Forum’s goals, history, and attendees by visiting our About the Forum page. Information related to the 6th National Adaptation Forum will be posted to this page and to the pages linked below.
The 6th National Adaptation Forum will be hosted at the RiverCentre in downtown Saint Paul. Forum programming will be confined to the second floor of the venue. The RiverCentre has a number of impressive sustainability initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Powering all RiverCentre events with 100% Windsource renewable electricity
- Venue-wide recycling and composting
- A “Green Team” to help minimize waste
- A LEED Platinum Certification, an Event Industry Council (EIC) Sustainable Event Standards (SES) Gold Certification, and a Green Globes certification
EcoAdapt and the American Society of Adaptation Professionals are joining forces to bring you the National Adaptation Forum! Since 2013, EcoAdapt has been responsible for the planning and execution of the Forum, along with the help and support of our committee members and sponsors. This year, we are eager to welcome the American Society of Adaptation Professionals (ASAP) as a co-organizer and co-convener of the Forum
We are excited about this partnership for a number of reasons:
- Combined Expertise: Bringing together the collective knowledge and experience of the EcoAdapt and ASAP Teams allows us to create a more comprehensive, insightful, and useful program for Forum attendees.
- Wider Reach: ASAP has a large network that spans all 50 states and a variety of sectors. Through this partnership, we can attract new participants and speakers from different regions, sectors, and backgrounds.
- Increased Impact: Attracting a broader range of participants will allow us to amplify our impact by fostering collaboration and driving meaningful action both nationally and internationally.
Together, we hope to bring you an even better National Adaptation Forum.